The Lenny Show: The Prank The Lenny Show: The Prank

Everything about this is just mediocre and watching the rest of your stuff makes it kinda apparent that you're struggling to come up with original ideas. Nearly everything you make is based off something popular like Vinesauce or Undertale or YOUTUBE MEMEZ like Big Smoke and We are Number One. You're good at animating, don't get me wrong, but you seem more concerned about having your cartoon associated with something trendy to soften the blow of your subpar writing.

Tokuku responds:

Thank you for your feedback. I actually greatly appreciate someone giving me an honest review. In all honesty this kinda stuff I basically just do for fun. I have no intention of getting any mileage out of it. Just something to do as a hobby sort of. I am actually putting a lot of time into a project that I am hoping to make it have good writing and characters while still having good animation. And yes I am aware my writing isn't the best but I am striving to improve on it. Probably the last "trendy" thing I will basically put out is a Garfielf but it's animated and I am going to try to put out more original content. Thanks for your feedback. I will work on those things that you mentioned and try to improve on those aspects.

Late for School Late for School

I liked the pacing and art style but the animation was really stiff. The backgrounds ranged from okay to average too. Overall it's decent but try and improve on your animation.

Nosh59 responds:

This was my first time doing an animation with a variety of backgrounds. I'm not good with backgrounds to begin with, so I appreciate the criticism. May I ask what I could've done to improve the backgrounds?

Super Hero Retirement Home: Episode 1-Hulk Super Hero Retirement Home: Episode 1-Hulk

The animation was mehhhhhhh and the writing felt really lazy.

Kirby (Online) Kirby (Online)

I Googled "kirby flash" and the first result was this: http://www.flashrolls.com/action-games/Kirby-Flash-Game.htm

This was stolen. You can't just download an SWF and pass it off as your own. In fact, here's the link to the true creator of this game: http://dennis-gid.newgrounds.com/

This needs to be removed!

Can you feel the sunshine cover Can you feel the sunshine cover

Hell YEAH BITCHES!!! FUCK!!!

FreezePark responds:

oh my god lynn oh my god lynn oh my god lynn